Ingredients1 wood fired pizza crust 1/2 cup mascarpone, room temperature 8 ounces smoked whitefish, skin removed and flaked 3 tablespoons everything bagel salt 1 teaspoon flakey sea salt Freshly ground black pepper, to taste 1 teaspoon garlic powder 1 teaspoon onion powder 1/3 cup thinly sliced celery 1/4 cup mayonnaise 1/4 cup sour cream 1/3 cup chives, scissor snipped Olive oil 2 tablespoons capers Dill sprigs 1 lemon, halved at equator
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, mix the garlic and onion powders, celery, mayonnaise, sour cream, and 1/4 cup of the chives. Fold in the whitefish and season with kosher salt and pepper.
- In a small pot, add olive oil to cover the capers and fry until crispy, about 3 to 4 minutes. Drain on papertowel and reserve.
- Spread the mascarpone all over the dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border around the perimeter of the crust.
- Dollop the whitefish salad over the mascarpone and scatter the fried capers over the top.
- Brush the exposed crust with the olive oil and sprinkle generously with the everything bagel salt.
- Carefully slide the pizza onto the bottom rack of the oven and bake for 6 minutes, or just until the crust is golden brown at the edges. Using tongs, pull the pizza out of the oven and onto a pizza tray.
- Turn on the broiler. Slide the pizza on to the top rack of the oven and watch carefully. The top of the pizza should lightly brown in 1 to 2 minutes. Use tongs to slide the pizza onto a pizza tray or serving board.
- Drizzle the pizza with olive oil, top with remaining chives, and scatter dill sprigs over the pizza. Serve with the lemon halves.