Ingredients1 pound cooked lobster meat, tails, claws and knuckles, chopped into bite-sized pieces 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened 1 ancho chile, dried 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced 2 tablespoons fresh chives, minced 2 limes, zested and juiced 4 radishes, thinly sliced 1 cup radish sprouts, trimmed Sea salt, to taste 1 avocado, large, halved and peeled 1/2 cup Mexican crema or sour cream 8 to 12 flour tortillas Cilantro sprigs and 1 lime cut into wedges for serving, optional
- To make the avocado crema: Add avocado, crema, 1/2 of the lime juice and lime zest to a high speed blender or food processor and blend/pulse until smooth. Season with salt, blend or pulse to combine and chill, covered, until ready to serve.
- Prepare the OFYR grill to a medium heat.
- Toast the ancho chile on the OFYR ring until fragrant and blistered in spots. Remove to a small bowl and cover with boiling water. After 15 minutes, remove chile, pat dry, remove stem and take out seeds out. Finely chop the chile.
- Heat the butter in a small pot over medium heat on the OFYR.
- Add garlic and simmer until garlic is fragrant and softened, about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool before whisking in chopped chile, 1/2 the lime juice and zest and half of chives. Season with salt and reserve.
- Heat a cast iron skillet over medium heat on the OFYR. Add a couple of spoonfuls of the chile butter to pan, then stir in the lobster. Cook until just heated through, about 3 minutes.
- Add the remaining chile garlic butter and stir to combine. Season with salt, if needed, and sprinkle with remaining chives.
- Meanwhile, have guests heat their tortillas around the OFYR ring until pliable and toasty, about 1 minute per side. Alternately, heat tortillas and remove to a shallow bowl lined with a tea towel, wrapping hot tortillas in the towel as they come off the grill.
- To serve, spoon some avocado crema onto the tortilla, scoop lobster into tortillas, and top with shaved radishes and radish sprouts. Serve with lime wedges and sprigs of cilantro.