Ingredients1 jar (12 ounces) Camp Craft Cocktails Cranberry Martini 12 ounces vodka 6 sprigs fresh rosemary, 3 Inches long each 1/2 cup fresh cranberries 1 cup castor sugar 1/2 cup water
- Three days before planning to drink, remove the lid and pour 12 ounces of vodka into the Camp Craft Cocktails jar. Replace the lid.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 days.
- The day you plan to serve the cocktail, dissolve 1/2 cup sugar in 1/2 water over medium heat (do not boil) to make a simple syrup. Let cool.
- Using tongs, dip the rosemary sprigs into the simple syrup and coat. Remove the rosemary to a wire rack and let dry for 30 minutes before proceeding.
- Use a slotted spoon to drop the cranberries into the simple syrup and retrieve them. Let dry for 10 minutes.
- Add the remaining 1/2 cup of superfine sugar to a very small plate. Roll the rosemary sprigs and the cranberries in the sugar and return to the rack until ready to use.
- When ready to serve, rub the rim of a chilled martini glass with fresh citrus and roll in the remaining sugar.
- Pour the cocktail into an ice filled cocktail shaker, shake and strain into each glass.
- Garnish as desired.