Ingredients8 ounces Kerrygold Irish butter (or other premium cultured butter), softened 3 ounces Savannah Bee Raw Acacia Honeycomb 2 tablespoons Savannah Bee Acacia Honey Sea Salt Flakes
- Dice the honeycomb.
- Place all ingredients except for the salt into a bowl of a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Using a spatula, turn the butter mixture onto a piece of parchment paper. Fold the paper over the honeycomb butter and gently shape into a log.
- Put the sea salt flakes on a small plate.
- Unwrap the butter log and lightly roll it in the sea salt flakes until all sides have a bit of salt over the honey butter mixture.
- Wrap the butter in the parchment, twist the ends of the paper to seal the honeycomb butter, and chill it in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
MAKES 8 OUNCES
This slightly chewy, crunchy butter lasts for a week in the refrigerator and for months in the freezer. Maldon Sea Salt flakes are available in most supermarkers.