- Prepare the OFYR.
- Turn the cauliflower so the stem is facing up. Cut out the core and remove any tough, thick stem pieces. Use a knife to carefully cut florets from the head into equal sizes florets (they will cook evenly).
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the cauliflower florets and blanche for 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from the pot, run under cold water, and then dry thoroughly on a flour sack towel.
- Add the buffalo hot sauce, butter, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to a small cast iron pot. Place the pot on the OFYR and let it bubble and toil.
- Put the drained cauliflower on a cast iron plate and spoon 3/4 of the sauce onto it. Roll around so all sides are coated.
- Place the cauliflower directly on the OFYR ring and cook, turning from time to time until the cauliflower is charred.
- Just before removing from the OFYR, spoon the remaining buffalo sauce over the cauliflower, toss the cauliflower to coat, and cook another minute or two.
- Remove from the grill, immediately sprinkle the blue cheese over the top so that it begins to melt. Serve immediately.