Weston Table Featured in Veranda: Shop Style Director Rachael Burrow's Holiday Picks From Weston Table on October 11, 2023:
Written by Veranda:
"VERANDA Style Director Rachael Burrow selects her favorite holiday pieces from Weston Table.
1. William Yeoward Crystal Fanny Green Goblet: Done in a fresh green hue that works all year long, these classic handblown goblets are the perfect way to add unexpected color to a tablescape.
2. MATCH Pewter Three Flame Candelabra: We imagine several of these placed down a dining room table for a candlelit dinner that will remain in your guests’ memories for weeks to come.
3. Antique Hunting Stewart Throw: Made in the United Kingdom of new wool, this cozy throw is the winter’s stylish answer to nights spent by the fire.
4. MATCH Pewter Gravy Boat: Perfect for the upcoming holiday dinners, this pewter gravy boat’s graceful lines show off the brand’s exquisite craftsmanship.
5. MATCH Pewter Double Old Fashioned Glass: We are partial to the striking silhouette of this beautiful cocktail glass – they are at once modern and traditional."