Ingredients1 bottle Waldostone Farm Retro Bloody Cocktail 26 Ounces 4 small celery ribs 4 slices thick cut bacon 4 crab claws, pre-cooked 4 lobster claws, pre-cooked, removed from shells 8 jumbo shrimp 1 tablespoon olive oil 4 oysters, freshly shucked 4 olives 4 baby artichokes, jarred, drained 4 cherry tomatoes 1 small lime Omnivore Lemon Salt Ice cubes 4 ounces vodka, optional
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the bacon strips on a quarter sheet baking pan and put on the center rack of the oven. Roast until the bacon is crispy. Remove the strips from the tray onto a paper towel to drain off the fat. Reserve.
- Heat a 10" skillet over medium heat. Pour some Omnivore Salt Lemon on to a small plate. Lightly lay one side and then the other of each shrimp in the salt. Add 1 tablespoon olive olive to the skillet and then add the salted shrimp. Cook until the shrimp is pink and the centers opaque, flipping the shrimp halfway through for even cooking. Set aside to cool.
- Make the skewer garnish by weaving an olive or two, an artichoke, a tomato, a shrimp, and a lobster claw onto it.
- Shuck the oysters and place them on a bed of ice on a plate.
- Cut off the end of the lime. Slice 4 paper thin pieces of lime for garnish.
- Rub the remaining cut side of the lime around the rim of each tumbler. Put the salt on a small plate and roll each tumbler rim in the salt.
- Fill the tumbler with ice cubes. Stick the skewer, a bacon strip, and the sprig of celery into the tumbler using the ice cubes to hold the pieces in position. Add the lime wheel to the edge of the glass.
- Fill each tumbler with the Waldostone Retro Bloody Cocktail (add 1 ounce of vodka to each glass if desired).
- Serve on a plate with an oyster and a crab claw. Drink and eat immediately.